Schedule a Free COVID-19 Test
You can now use our online self-service portal to schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing.
- Double-check your appointment date and time.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, you may cancel by clicking the “cancel” button at the bottom of your confirmation email or call 706-721-5800.
- You cannot schedule a test more than two weeks in advance.
Instructions for Using the Self-Service Portal
- The portal works best when used with Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Open the self-service portal. Then click the button that says “Take the Screening Questionnaire,” and answer the provided questions.
- Please note: The date of birth entered into the portal will be the key for receiving your test results to the email provided, so please double-check the accuracy of your entry.
- Once you complete the questionnaire and site selection/scheduling, you will be emailed a patient QR code. Bring this QR code to your appointment, or let a team member at the testing site know you have completed your online intake process.
- Your specimen will be collected at your appointment and then sent to a laboratory for testing. When the test is complete, you will receive an email with a link to your result. Enter your date of birth to view the test result.
COVID-19 Testing Call Center
If you prefer to speak to someone by telephone, you may call our COVID-19 Testing Call Center at 706-721-5800. The Call Center can assist with:
- Testing appointments in all counties
- Information about testing
- Test results